Taylor Dental is currently accepting new patients! David Taylor, DDS, and his team look forward to helping you reach your oral health and smile goals.
Items to bring to your first appointment:
- Your dental insurance card or information
- Picture identification
- X-rays or x-ray reports from your previous dentist, if applicable
- Completed Health History Form
- List of your current medications
- List of medical conditions that may affect dental treatment
Every insurance company is different. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid. If you aren’t sure about your dental coverage, contact our office and we will assist you. Co-payments and/or coinsurance is due on the day of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
If you need a payment plan to finance your treatment, we offer flexible payment options through CareCredit.
Our office offers a cash discount! We will reduce your out-of-pocket costs by 5% for payment by cash or check on the day of service. Patients 65 years and older who pay by cash or check on the day of service receive an additional 5% off!.